segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2020

EXERCÍCIOS COM VERBOS FRASAIS


TRADUZA AS FRASES A SEGUIR:

This work calls for a lot of patience.

I’m going to call off my medical appointment because I feel much better now.

They called up the man.

Get out of here!

I usually get up early.

She gave away her old dress.

Could you look after the children this evening?

What are you looking for?

 You have to look up the dollar exchange rate everyday.

You can attend classes on Saturdays to make up for the classes you missed.

I think I’ll have to put off my dental appointment.

The firemen put out the fire.

He ran over my bicycle with his car.

Take your coat off!

I’m going to drink tonight and don’t try to talk me out of it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS