quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2020

Generation

GENERATION


I really can´t understand life. If you can, please give me some hints. I´m lost in the dark! From the adult´s point of view, I´m too young to do some things, and to do others, I´m already old enough! So I never know what I can what I can´t and what I can´t do!

That´s why `m looking for a job. I want to be independent! It is hard to study and work at the same time, but I think it´s worthwhile. I can´t stand people telling me what to do, when to do, where to do or why to do things. Can they really have all the answers? Of course they can´t! I could answer them my way if they only left me alone! But they keep on answering the questions before I have the chance to explain my point of view. Ah...someone needs to explain them that I got a point of view completely different from theirs, but it doesn´t mean that it is naive or inconsequent. Can´t they just make an effort to understand me? Can´t they see that a generation stands between us? They could, but I guess they it´s not so urgent, maybe, unimportant.

 

Exercises:

 

1-  Separe os verbos:

2-  Classifique-os:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS