sábado, 4 de julho de 2020

Spending My Time / ROXETTE

 What's the ______________, seems it's already ______________________

I see the ________________; it's so __________________ and ________________

The TV’s on but the _______________ thing showing is a ___________________ of you

 

Oh I get up and make ____________ some ________________

I try to _______________ a bit, but the ________________ is too thin

I thank the Lord _______________ you're not here to ______________ me

In this shape I'm _____________

 

_________________________ my time

______________________ the _________________ go by

Feeling so _______________, I stare at the wall

Hoping that you ________________ of me too

I'm spending my _______________

 

I try to ______________ but I don't know what to _______________ you

I leave a __________________ on your answering ____________________

Oh ________________ me ________________ is there someone who ___________ make me

Wake up from this __________________?

 

Spending ______________ time

____________________ the days go by

____________________ so small, I stare at the wall

Hoping that you are _________________ me too

 

Spending my time

Watching the _____________ go down

I fall asleep to the ________________

Of "tears of a clown"

A prayer ________________ blind

I'm spending my _______________

 

My friends keep _________________ me hey life __________________ go on

___________________ will make sure I'll get ______________ you ooh

This silly ______________ of _____________________ - you ________________, you win only to _______________

 

I'm spending my _______________

Watching the ___________________ go by

Feeling so small, I ______________ at the wall

Hoping ________________ you think of me too

 

I'm spending my time

_____________________ the sun go down

I _____________________ to the sound

“Tears of a clown”

A prayer gone __________________

 

I'm spending my time...

 

I can't _______________ without your ___________________

It's bad to live ___________________ you, honey, _____________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS