domingo, 17 de janeiro de 2021

Making and Family Relationship

-          Is that your son?

-          Where is your daughter?

-          She is at my mother´s house.

-          Is your brother married?

-          Yes, he is. He has two children; a son and a new-born daughter.

-          Your son takes after you.

-          His skin, eyes and hair are dark.

-          Your cousin is a little thin.

-          Your niece is a very nice girl.

-          She has fair hair and blue eyes.

-          What is Tom doing now?

-          He is studying engineering.

-          And your sister?

-          My sister is a teacher. She is married to a farmer.

-          Then, you have a rich brother-in-law.

-          How are things going?

-          Are you working much?

-          Of course I am. I have to support my family, and besides my parents-in-law too.

-          You as a bachelor cannot understand married people, with children and with so many responsabilities.

-          Never mind, I am happy.

-          I have a very good wife and excellent children.

-          Are your children still under age?

-          Yes, they are children yet. They are all under age.

-          He is...

Of full age.

Under age.

Old.

Young.

-          How old are you?

-          I am twenty years old.

-          You don´t look your age.

-          How old is your father?

-          My father is fifty years old.

-          What is the age of your sister-in-law?

-          She is three years older than me.

-          How tall are you?

-          I am six feet high.

-          You are taller than me.

-          Do your parents live in Rio?

-          No! They don´t live in Rio. They live in São Paulo.

-          My grandfather and my grandmother are old.

-          My uncle ans my aunt live in Australia.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS