terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2021

My Favorite Cartoons!

I love cartoons! My favorite cartoon is Spyders and my favorite channel is Nickelodeon.


It´s about a family who are spies. I don't really like the time because it's only 20 minutes. 

I do not  like a lot Força Danger, Casagrandes and I like more or less Sponge Bob🤢.

Do you know Miraculous, As Aventuras de Ladybug?? The new season is coming out today at 7:30 pm. It’s just after my Spyders so my brother would not be able to watch!

AND D.P.A?? Did you hear? I know you've watched 😁😁😁 I like the detectives of the blue building more updated with Sol, Bento and Pipo. The other person on the other side of the screen... What is your favorite character ????? ️ Mine is Berenice😄😄😄


I don't know Cartoons. I'll think about it Bla bla bla bla bla Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I already know️ 

And Henry Danger? Last year I only watched Henry Danger all the time! He is a boy who wanted to work to have money. So, he went to a strange store. Then he met Captain Man and became Kid Danger!


 I cried a lot because of the ended. Then they created the Danger Force and it doesn't even compare to Henry Danger. I will speak bye bye and see you next time! 😄😄😎

Written by Iza Moreira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS