terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2021

Traveling Around the World

Hey! My name is Jussara. I have 35 years old.

My life is a little different from the others.

Well, I was born in Chicago, United States.

Since I was a little child, I always was traveling with my parents. They always worked a lot.

On their jobs, they were always traveling.

They must traveling all the time!

So, now I´m already an adult! But I decided to keep on traveling...

I´m working with them nowadays.

Because my job, I already knew beautiful countries around the world!

England, Germany, China, Japan, France, Canada, Portugal, Italy, Russia, Sweden, Egypt, Scotland, South African, South Korean, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Vaticano, Israel, Greece, Colombia, Equator, Qatar, Ireland, Netherlands... So many countries...

How many people can travel so much and win a lot of money doing this¿

I can!!! My lucky!!!

My favorite country is France. I think is a romantic place! Paris! How is beautiful!

Brazil! A hot place!

Russia! A cold place!

Japan! So many people there!

Italy! The best food!

Egypt! A magic place!

Wonderful places...

No shadow of a doubt!

Now, I´m on vacation. So, I´m in home!

I don´t travel on vacation!

Let´s learn the capitals of the countries up!

Do a list with their capitals ok¿

I´m not married, I don´t have children, but I love my life and my job.

It was my decision!

Do you like to travel¿ What was your last travel¿

I have a great memory, so, I remember each one of these countries.

I knew the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffell Tower, the Pisa Tower, the Pyramids and the Sphynx... I saw all these incredible places!

My father Tony and my mother Paula also love their job!

We are always together.

But I think my life will change one day. I have a boyfriend now. His name is Peter. He´s a great man! So polite, natural, intelligent, beautiful...

He´s becoming my best friend...

Maybe one day we can be married. Maybe we can have a child... Who knows¿

Let´s wait and see.


Exercises:

1)      What are the names of Jussara´s parents¿

2)      What is the name of Jussara´s boyfriend¿

3)      What is Jussara´s favorite country¿

4)      Is she traveling on her vacation¿

5)      Does she love her job¿ Why¿

6)      Does she want be married and have a child one day¿

7)      How old is she¿

8)      Would you like to travel to another country one day¿ 

9)      What country¿ And why¿ 

10)  Make a research and write the capitals of the following countries: 

Brazil – Brasilia

United States –

Japan --

China –

Chile –

Colombia –

Equator –

Argentina –

Egypt –

Scotland –

England –

South African –

South Korean –

North Korean –

Portugal –

Jamaica –

Canada –

Mexico –

Vaticano –

Italy –

Russia –

Sweden –

India –

Greece –

Venezuela –

Bolivia –

Paraguay –

Uruguay –

France –

Germany –

Spain –

Netherlands –

Ireland –

Qatar –

 

A)      What´s the biggest country¿

B)      What´s the smallest country¿

C)      What´s the coldest country¿

D)     What´s the hottest country¿

 

11) Write a touristic point in these countries:

a)      United States –

b)      Brazil –

c)       France –

d)      Italy –

e)      Egypt –

f)        England –

g)      Japan –

h)      China –

i)        Peru –

j)        Mexico –

k)      Argentina –

l)        Alemanha –

m)    Australia –

n)      Netherlands –

o)      Greece –

p)      Portugal –

q)      Spain –

r)       Chile –

s)       Qatar –

t)       Índia -

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS