terça-feira, 20 de julho de 2021

GIRLS AND BOYS

It`s summer. Everybody goes to the beach. I don`t like the sand. Sara loves all that stuff. So, I`m here...on vacation at a summer camp.

Entertainer – Don`t you like to dance? Don`t you like to play? Don`t you like to jump?

Boy – Yeah, we love it.

B – Let`s go to the beach!

E – I prefer to read a book! I love short stories. Right now, I`m reading a wonderful book.

B – Why aren`t you playing with everybody? Don`t you like to play volleyball?

E – Just a little. I prefer to read.

B- What are you reading?

E – A big book!

B – Of course, it`s a great book. What is it about?

E – Do you really want to know or you just want to be friendly?

B – Of course I want to know. I`m askinf you. How many times do I have to ask?

E – Just a few. The story is about a man; He lives in a castle. His wife...

...Time...

B – It`s so scary! I`m afraid...

E – Don`t be silly, It`s only a story. It`s not real.

B – How many books do you have?

E – I have a lot of books. My favorite ones are thrillers.

B – Tell me another story, a romantic one, a very romantic one. No thrillers.

E – I know a story about a werewolf. He falls in love with a young witch.Is it ok?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS