sexta-feira, 2 de julho de 2021

Music

My name is Brenno.


My first instrument was the guitar and at the beginning I didn't like it very much.

I already wanted to stop taking lessons but my mother insisted that I didn't stop.

I learned to sing too.

Then I learned how to play other instruments but what I like most is the guitar.


There are several types of music such as eletronic, pop, international,rock ,jazz, pagode or classic music

I really like international and eletronic music but my mother prefers pagode.

I don't know why I think it's kind of boring.

When I grow up I want to have a piano in my living room to look nice and everyone who enters can see it. In my opinion the most beautiful instruments are black!


Written by Brenno Teodoro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS