quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2020

I Need a Good Job

My name is Marcos. I´ve 25 years-old. I`m a married man and my wife calls Camila. We´ve 2 kids. The older is Renato. He has 5 years-old and he´s a very smart and intelligent boy. The other is Lucas with 2 years-old.

Actually it´s very difficult to keep a family if you don´t get a good job.

I tried and tried but I know that I can´t give up…

Of course, I have a job today, but I really think my family deserve better things…

Yesterday, I was called to a new interview, but I don´t know. I think the boss really didn´t like me. Well, let´s wait…

I want to buy a new car, I´m tired to take a bus everyday!

I want to travel with my family, to visit wonderful places that we´ve here in Brazil!

Maybe, who knows, buy a new house, with more space to our kids. They´re growing up and they really need more space!

I want to come back to high-school too. I really think it´s important. When we´re looking for a better job!

But to make all these things, we need to have money. How can I get all these things if I haven´t a really good job?

In this country, to poor people, everything is really hard!

But I´m a great fighter! I never give up! I´ll die trying to get a better life to me , my wife and my children.

Do you believe that if we really want something, one day we can get everything?

Do you really think that God can help us? I´m not a religious man, but I like to think there´s somebody with us all the time…

Well, we´ve to keep the faith!

Do you agree with me?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

CATS